31 Ağustos 2010 Salı

Daisy- Chapter 7

I knew it would end up like this, end unhappily. He wasn't good for me, and he couldn't be because it was just too late. After I had that accident I realized how thoughtless I was acting. I loved Gatsby, more than I did anyone else. But things changed, years passed. I am married now and I have a daughter. I have responsibilities that I can't just forget. I can't leave Tom no matter how hard life is with him. Yes, we have some problems but they are not things we can't talk about. He is the father of my child and the person I spent many years with. I can't run after a dream, not now. I am too old, too mature, and too wise. I can't take those risks and lose what I have now. I have a dependable life, which is what everybody hopes to have one day. Love is just an illusion, just a game and I am too old to play.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder