31 Ağustos 2010 Salı

Daisy- Chapter 2

Today I woke up as usual and made breakfast. Tom ate rather quickly and was silent as usual. He wasn't completely silent but when he spoke his words were just a formality, not really carrying any meaning. "Could you pass me the tea?" or "I'm going to read the newspaper" were just about it. After he was finished he went up to the room. He spent half an hour getting ready and when he returned he smelled like that perfume- the one he only used for special occasions. I had understood from that point but said nothing. He murmured a few words and then left. I didn't even think about asking where. Why ask a question to which you know the answer? He didn't come until late in the night. I pretended I was sleeping to avoid any meaningless lies.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder