31 Ağustos 2010 Salı

Daisy- Chapter 1

I was glad to see Nick after a long time. We are cousins but it's like we never see each other. He hasn't changed over the years; I guess that's a good thing. I think he would be a great match with Miss Baker. It's time for him to get married. He can't spend all of his life alone because everybody needs a life partner, so did my mother say. She was so happy when I got married, she was almost crying! She used to tease me saying I could never find anyone if I kept the way I was. Now that I look back, I wonder if I would really be that unhappy and alone if I didn't get married. Because even though I am with a life partner it feels like I am left alone in a cold, barren room... I speak to the walls expecting for an answer, kidding myself like a fool.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder