31 Ağustos 2010 Salı

Daisy- Chapter 6

Days pass by easier now because I am no longer alone. With everything I do, I feel Gatsby next to me. It's hard to explain what I am feeling now. I should feel happy but I can't. Tom has changed. He doesn't know but I can tell he knows that something is different. I feel guilty because I know what I am doing is no good and that it doesn't have hope. I'm married, I shouldn't be doing this. But I can't help it. Sometimes your brain dominates your body and sometimes your soul. Unfortunately I can't get my soul to listen to my brain.


We were invited to Gatsby's party and to be polite, we went. Tom, me and Gatsby, all in the same place; it wasn't a pleasant scene. I had a very bad time and I felt horrible. We argued with Tom and he knew exactly the right words to say to make me feel bad. I'm angry at him but mostly at life. If only...If only, this could have happened earlier. It's too late now. Too late...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder